|Entering into the line rental market can bring with in new challenges and responsibilities, all of which can incur risk and cost to a Service Provider (SP).|
Electronic Order ProvisioningVangent’s systems sit in between the SP and BT and provide a solid foundation from which the SP can develop its business.
- Fully functional and automated B2B interface with BT’s XML gateway
- Support for Digital lines
- Centralised or distributed order capture
- Bulk order upload
- Flexible interfaces which minimise development costs for the SP.
- Auto generation of CPS orders
- Web interface to track orders
- Designed with resellers in mind
- Built in resilience
- Proactive system management.
- Rejection and exception handling
- Transfer Cancellation
- SLA monitoring
- Proactive order escalation processes
- Discount applications to BT
- Generation, print, fulfilment and dispatch of gaining/losing letters
Vangent’s fault management service provides :
- Front line fault call management.
- Fault call filtering
- Fault logging with BT and subsequent tracking.
- Subject matter expertise.
- Out-of-hours cover
- Total and Priority care cover.
- Ability to manage major outages.