WLR3Vangent was an early adopter of WLR3 back in January 2007 with our partner CP Adept Telecom. Learning from our experiences in WLR2, Vangent focused our efforts on the B2B interface ensuring stability within the BT Openreach platform prior to developing the web portal.
Vangent is now able to offer fast track processes to CP’s, which significantly reduces the timeline for service establishment.
Our solution has been fully signed off by Openreach across all products, i.e. PSTN, ISDN30 and ISDN2.
Our web portal is designed to be process driven, flexible, intuitive and easy to use. Vangent invests in on going improvements and continuously works with our clients to enhance the service.
Vangent can offer a CP the complete package enabling you to take full advantage of the benefits of WLR3.
- Vangent uses the service in house as part of our provisioning and fault management service, we understand and can empathise
- Management of the system related establishment process with Openreach
- Technology agnostic can integrate with any billing, CRM or workflow solution
- Incorporates the same B2B message handling software as Openreach, used for all EMP (LLU and WLR3 transactions)
- Web services allowing complete or selective consumption of WLR3 information
- CPS integration
- DSL integration
- Hosted solution reducing costs associated with a deployed product
- Web Portal providing:
o Multi CP support under one parent company
o Multi level support, CP, Reseller, Dealer, Account
o Role and user configurations
o CP Branded
o Network Outage alerts
o Task management
o Full CLI history
o Provisioning and Assurance
o Tracking of open orders and faults
o Like for Like orders
o Integrated and stand alone dialogue service requests
o CP defined management reports and dashboard displays
o Parallel assurance processing