Government agencies administer a wide variety of healthcare, retirement, and other benefits programmes. As the population ages and the number of programme participants increases, these agencies are challenged to do “more with less” in providing benefits processing services for their constituents.
Vangent provides these agencies with complete, integrated benefits processing solutions that improve service quality for beneficiaries while also increasing operational efficiency for sponsoring agencies.
- Beneficiary outreach services,
- Transaction-based enrollment processing (including online benefits transactions),
- Enrollment data warehousing, and
- Contact centre solutions
Beneficiary Outreach ServicesVangent provides complete beneficiary outreach services on behalf of sponsoring agencies. These services include disseminating timely, accurate information to programme participants about their benefits via a variety of media, including Web-enabled outreach solutions.
Features of our beneficiary outreach solutions include:
- Award-winning, user-friendly Web sites that provide benefits programme information and enable online benefits transactions
- Convenient, easy-to-use interactive voice response (IVR) systems that provide benefits information and allow beneficiaries to make enrollment changes
- Design, printing, and distribution of informational materials, including personalised benefits information
- Warehousing, inventory, and fulfilment of plan brochures, publications, and other informational materials
Transaction-Based Enrollment ProcessingVangent provides transaction-based processing of benefit plan enrollment and information requests. We have extensive experience migrating agencies’ paper-based enrollment processes to the Web, improving service and convenience for benefits programme participants and increasing efficiency and cost-effectiveness for agencies.
Features of our enrollment processing solutions include:
- Enrollment and change request processing via user-friendly Web sites and IVR systems
- Dedicated customer service representative (CSR) support to assist programme participants with enrollment and change requests
- Large-scale processing of paper-based enrollment forms, using both automated and manual data capture
Enrollment Data WarehousingVangent provides data warehousing and reporting of benefits plan enrollment and change requests to sponsoring agencies and plan providers. We also provide programme participants with enrollment confirmation notices through a variety of electronic and paper-based media.
Features of our enrollment data warehousing solutions include:
- Timely, accurate plan reporting to hundreds of programme providers to meet critical enrollment and change request deadlines
- Secure, electronic transmission of personal benefit plan data using file password protection and data encryption
- Data warehouse solutions providing wide array of management information reports on beneficiary requests, project operational statistics, and programme performance
Contact Centre SolutionsVangent provides complete customer contact centres to respond to enquiries from programme beneficiaries via telephone, e-mail, correspondence, and the Web. We provide timely, accurate, and complete information to beneficiaries regarding their benefits plans, and assist beneficiaries in making benefits enrollment changes.
Features of our contact centre solutions include:
- State-of-the-art customer relationship management (CRM) strategies and tools to provide cost-effective “case management” and improved, personalised service to beneficiaries
- Sophisticated knowledge management solutions to provide timely, accurate programme information in dynamically changing information environments
- Expert content management to provide consistent benefits programme information across all communications channels